Welcome to the Conference!
We're so happy you've joined us for the Mindful Leadership Online Training Conference.
Each day of the event you’ll receive an email from us with a link to the page which you can click to view and/or listen to the talks and bonuses that will be live and available that day.
You'll have access to those talks and bonuses for 48 hours. The following day you will have access to the next talks and bonuses for 48 hours and this will continue for all 10 days of the conference.
If you want to own the recordings or can't listen during this period, the upgrade package gives you lifetime access to all 30+ talks, including videos, audios, bonuses, and full transcripts for just $197.
We're thrilled that you're here and hope that you enjoy the wealth of information, insights and inspiration that these incredible leaders and teachers have shared with us!
Warmly and in service,
Eric Forbis, Co-Founder & Managing Director
Dawa Tarchin Phillips, Co-Founder & Co-Host
Sandra Yancey, Event Co-Host & Co-Producer
Lifetime Access to over 30 Hours of Training Videos, Audios, Transcripts, and 20+ Speaker Bonuses
Total Value: $2087
Today ONLY $197
Chris Ruane MP
Leading by Example: How Mindfulness and Compassion Help Us Bridge Personal and Political Differences
Chris Ruane MP has been a member of the British Parliament since 1997. In 2013, he set up free mindfulness classes in the UK Parliament. Since then more than 150 British Members of Parliament and Peers have received mindfulness training, along with 250 members of their staff. In 2014, along with Professor Lord Richard Layard, he established the Mindfulness All Party Parliamentary Group (MAPPG), a cross party group dedicated to developing public policy on mindfulness in health, education, criminal justice and the workplace. Working with the Mindfulness Initiative, he has been active in producing and publicizing two reports: “Mindful Nation UK” and “Mindfulness in the Workplace,” and is now co-chair of the MAPPG.
In this session, Chris will cover:
- The value of acknowledging suffering as part of the human experience instead of denying it
- Recognizing emotional intelligence as a skill that can be taught and integrated into society
- Addressing concerns in education, health, and the workplace through the application of mindfulness interventions
- The use of mindfulness in rehabilitative environments and the criminal justice system
Providing Leadership for Our Children: Bringing Mindfulness into the Classroom
Carin Winter founded Mission Be, Mindful Education in 2014 and has brought their program to 72 schools in New York and California, trained thousands of educators and impacted over 52,500 students. Carin is a Licensed Master Social Worker, completing graduate school with the highest honors, Summa Cum Laude from Adelphi University. She has extensive clinical experience working with youth in schools, foster care and the juvenile justice system. Carin founded and maintained Healing Arts of the South Shore, a private counseling and healing practice for over a decade, as well as Embrace Yoga Studio in New York for eight years. She also spent ten years as a school social worker in New York specializing in substance abuse. Carin co-chaired the Islip Drug Education and Awareness Task Force for 10 years combating substance abuse and the heroin epidemic on Long Island.
In this session, Carin will cover:
- How children benefit from the daily practice of mindfulness to reduce stress and increase focus
- The building blocks of mindful education and how it improves harmonies in learning environments and school communities
- How to overcome resistance to mindfulness curriculum by using the data and research that supports it
- Why educational institutions will benefit the future of their communities by inviting children to explore mindfulness at an early age
Realizing Your Potential: How Transforming the Pursuit of Success Raises Our Achievement, Happiness, and Well-Being
After spending twelve years at Harvard University, Shawn Achor has become one of the world’s leading experts on the connection between happiness and success. His research on mindset made the cover of Harvard Business Review, his TED talk is one of the most popular of all time with over 13 million views, and his lecture airing on PBS has been seen by millions. Shawn has lectured or worked with nearly half of the Fortune 100 companies, as well as the NFL, the NBA, the Pentagon and the White House. Shawn is the best-selling author The Happiness Advantage, Before Happiness, and Big Potential. He has now lectured in more than 50 countries speaking to CEOs in China, doctors in Dubai, schoolchildren in South Africa, and farmers in Zimbabwe. His Happiness Advantage training is one of the largest and most successful positive psychology corporate training programs in the world. Shawn’s research has been published in the top psychology journal for work he did at UBS in partnership with Yale University to transform how stress impacts the body, and he recently did a two-hour interview with Oprah at her house to discuss his mission to bring positive psychology to the world.
In this session, Shawn will cover:
- Why the greatest prediction of long term happiness is your social connection
- How to identify people who are positive influences in your life
- Why sacrificing happiness for success is a mistake, and how you can avoid doing it
- How to recognize the environments that will cultivate your happiness and your purpose