Welcome to the Conference!
We're so happy you've joined us for the Mindful Leadership Online Training Conference.
Each day of the event you’ll receive an email from us with a link to the page which you can click to view and/or listen to the talks and bonuses that will be live and available that day.
You'll have access to those talks and bonuses for 48 hours. The following day you will have access to the next talks and bonuses for 48 hours and this will continue for all 10 days of the conference.
If you want to own the recordings or can't listen during this period, the upgrade package gives you lifetime access to all 30+ talks, including videos, audios, bonuses, and full transcripts for just $197.
We're thrilled that you're here and hope that you enjoy the wealth of information, insights and inspiration that these incredible leaders and teachers have shared with us!
Warmly and in service,
Eric Forbis, Co-Founder & Managing Director
Dawa Tarchin Phillips, Co-Founder & Co-Host
Sandra Yancey, Event Co-Host & Co-Producer
Lifetime Access to over 30 Hours of Training Videos, Audios, Transcripts, and 20+ Speaker Bonuses
Total Value: $2087
Today ONLY $197
The Mind of the Leader: How to Lead Yourself, Your People and Your Organization for Extraordinary Results
Rasmus Hougaard is the Founder and Managing Director of Potential Project, the global leading provider of leadership and organizational effectiveness solutions based on training the mind. With a proven track record of enhancing individual and collective performance, resilience and creativity, Potential Project works with Fortune 500 companies such as Accenture, Nike, KPMG and Microsoft across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Rasmus has led more than 1,500 workshops and programs and is recognized as a leading international authority on training the mind to be more focused, effective and clear in an organizational context. He is coauthor of The Mind of the Leader – How to Lead Yourself, Your People and Your Organization for Extraordinary Results and One Second Ahead – Enhance Your Performance at Work with Mindfulness. Rasmus is a regular contributor to Harvard Business Review as well as a sought-after speaker for his thought leadership. Before founding Potential Project, Rasmus worked at the Sony Corporation and as a researcher in organizational development.
In this session, Rasmus will cover:
- Why today’s leaders are being chosen based on their values and their behaviors, not just their skill-based assets
- The results leaders are reporting in their work experience with mindfulness versus lack of mindfulness
- Why mindful leaders are able to garner more success, more credibility and stronger innovation from their people
- Why the job of tomorrow's leaders will include making sure their people have a sense of meaning in what they do
How to Manifest the Power of Connected Leadership: Exploring a Feminine Paradigm for Business
Chantal’s mission is to increase women’s leadership across the globe. After earning an MBA from the University of Colorado, Chantal left a career in medical device manufacturing to serve on the executive team as the VP of Sales and Marketing for Sounds True, a multimedia publishing company focused on spirituality and personal growth. In September 2012, she founded Emerging Women, a global media and consulting company that serves over 70,000 women and corporations such as HP, Oracle, Microsoft and more worldwide. Chantal’s ultimate vision is to weave feminine leadership and authenticity into businesses, and to create a world where women have a strong voice in the shaping of our future.
In this session, Chantal will cover:
- Why creating an environment where people can bring their “whole” selves to work increases innovation and fuels growth within leadership
- Understanding "psychological safety" and why it generates high performance
- How empathy, presence, and emotions will power the leaders of the future
- Why the wisdom we get through connection has become a key driving force of business models, marketing strategies, and community efforts
How Great Mindful Leaders Can Accomplish the Impossible
With an MBA from Harvard Business School, Ken has successfully managed some of the world’s most important entertainers, including Kenny Rogers, Lionel Richie, Trisha Yearwood, Olivia Newton-John, The Bee Gees and The Smothers Brothers. His belief that “It’s much easier to do the impossible than the ordinary” enabled him to organize the historic recording session to fight starvation in Africa, “We are the World.” Ken has been honored with the United Nations Peace Medal. He received two MTV Awards, an American Music Award, several Emmy nominations and EBONY’s American Black Achievement Award. He is the author of the bestselling book Life is a Contact Sport and has lectured at USC, University of Tennessee, Harvard Business School, as well as a ten-week undergraduate career course at UCLA’s Herb Alpert School of Music.
In this session, Ken will cover:
- Why it’s actually easier to accomplish the impossible than the ordinary
- Why taking the time to care about the other perspective is how we bring about the greater good
- Why the easiest and most effective thing you can do for yourself is build a reputation for telling the truth
- The Magic of 3’s to get people to take action
Customer Support: Most questions answered here in our FAQ
Email customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org